Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

The new year has begun, and I am truly excited to see what this year brings. At church this morning our pastor memorized the entire sermon on the mount. It was pretty amazing to me. But it also got me to thinking about my life and my dedication to the Lord. I began thinking am I living the way Jesus would have me to. I know that Jesus is my savior and have accepted him, but do I let him have complete control of my life. Or do I try to hold on and keep control of parts of it. I found that depending on the situation I often would say hang on I think I can handle this without you,, and those are generally the times I mess up or things just do not go right. I made a commitment this morning to work on allowing Jesus to take complete control of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment